With this guide you will learn how to:
a) Link your Coinpayments and Coinmotion accounts for automatic cryptocurrency transfers and conversions to euros. This option will minimize volatility risks.
b) Automatically receive cryptocurrencies on your Coinmotion account. This option lets you control what to do with your cryptocurrencies and when.
A) Automatic transfer and trade
1. Sign in to Coinpayments
2. Choose “Coin Settings” from the main menu
3. Choose “Fiat settlements”
4. Choose “Europe”
5. Choose “Coinmotion”
6. Open a new browser tab and log into Coinmotion. Navigate to “API” from user menu.
7. Give the API key a name and the following permissions:
- Get balances
- Get new deposit address
- Withdraw EU
Lastly input 2FA code from your authenticator software (requisite).
8. Confirm the API creation via email.
Do not leave the next page before you have written down the API key and secret.
9. Page shows you the API key and secret. Input both into Coinpayments API credentials page.
B) Automatic transfer
1. Log into Coinpayments
2. Choose “Coin Settings”
3. Fill details for accepted currencies
- Tick "Enabled" for accepted currencies
- Fill "Your Payment Address" for each cryptocurrency. Addresses are found on Wallets page on Coinmotion and are long strings of characters. Note that addresses for XRP and XLM consist of two parts.
- Choose "Payment Mode" for each coin
- Add "Discount" to modify the price multiplier for each coin
- Add "Maximum Value" to for maximum transfer limit
- When ready, click "Update Coin Preferences" on the bottom of the page
Please sign in to leave a comment.